Driving Directions from NY & Points West
- Follow the Cross County Parkway East until it merges with the Hutchinson River Parkway North.
- Follow the Hutchinson River Parkway North for 8 miles.
- Keep left to Merge with I-684 North and follow for 25 miles.
- Take Exit 9E onto I-84 East and follow for 25 miles.
- Take Exit 15 and turn Left at the bottom of the off-ramp onto Route 6 East.
- Follow Route 6 East for 9 miles.
- Turn left onto Route 61 North/Bethlehem Road.
- Follow Route 61 North through Bethlehem and straight into Morris center. (Landmarks: Morris Volunteer Fire Department on your right at Morris Center.)
- At the 4-way stop, go straight through and once you have done so, you will come to a fork in the road. Veer to the left onto Alain White Road. Follow for approximately one-half mile and Winvian Farm is on your Left.
Driving Directions from Boston
- Take I-90 West (Mass. Pike) and follow for approximately 55 miles into Sturbridge, Mass.
- Take Exit 9 onto I-84 West and follow for 52 miles.
- Take Exit 39 onto Route 4 West.
- Continue to follow Route 4 West for 16.5 miles.
- Keep straight onto Route 118 West towards Harwinton/Litchfield.
- Follow Route 118 West to Litchfield Center. Bear Right at “V” as you approach the town and follow to stop sign. (First Congregational Church will be on your right.)
- At stop sign, turn left onto Route 202 West.
- Follow Route 202 West to your 5th traffic light (Stop & Shop on Left).
- Take a Left onto Constitution Way and follow to end.
- Take a Right onto Whites Woods Road.
- Follow Whites Woods Road for 3 miles and Winvian Farm is on your Right. (At one point, Whites Woods Road becomes Alain White Road.)
Why Drive When You Can Fly to Winvian Farm?
Get to your destination quickly and comfortably, while avoiding the hassle of traffic, with Helicopter Charter Service from Wings Air Helicopters! Offering direct helicopter service between all points in the Northeast and Winvian Farm, they own and operate a state-of-the-art fleet of helicopters, catering to the most demanding customers every day. Their flight specialists can assist you with custom travel experiences including corporate outings, airport transfers, group excursions and special event/wedding transportation. Contact them about rates and information and we look forward to welcoming you to Winvian Farm, your home away, in style!
Wings Air Helicopters is a full-service aviation company based at Westchester County Airport (KHPN) in White Plains, New York and can be reached via their website www.wingsair.net or Toll Free at (888) 445-5434.