Fine Dining Menus from the Chef
Please note the State of Connecticut has recently issued new Covid-19 guidelines that require some operational changes:
- All reservations need to be made directly with the restaurant (not the front desk staff) at 860-393-3004.
- Evening restaurant hours are from 5:00pm to 10:00pm daily with the exception of Tuesday night.
- Monday evening dinner is available for in-house guests only. Our kitchen is closed for both indoor dining and room service every Tuesday evening.
- The latest seating possible is at 7:45pm and the maximum number of diners at a table is eight.
- Should in-house guests wish to dine later than 7:30pm we encourage you to order room service to enjoy in the privacy of your own cottage.
- The dining rooms, tavern and bar need to be vacated no later than 10:00pm nightly.
We apologize for any inconvenience the above changes may cause, however we are committed to the safety of our guests and staff members above all else. Thank you for your understanding.
The Restaurant at Winvian Farm’s multi-course fine dining menu changes almost daily; with the seasons, the ever-evolving offerings from nearby farms, even the patterns of the weather. Each plate presented with such pride at your table is an epicurean expression of what is available from nearby farms: field-fresh, delectable, inspired… and so spontaneous that the evening’s prix fixe menu is finalized only hours before your meal. Below are examples of some of the earthy delicacies you might come upon.