Driving Directions from NY & Points West
- Follow the Cross County Parkway East until it merges with the Hutchinson River Parkway North.
- Follow the Hutchinson River Parkway North for 8 miles.
- Keep left to Merge with I-684 North and follow for 25 miles.
- Take Exit 9E onto I-84 East and follow for 25 miles.
- Take Exit 15 and turn Left at the bottom of the off-ramp onto Route 6 East.
- Follow Route 6 East for 9 miles.
- Turn left onto Route 61 North/Bethlehem Road.
- Follow Route 61 North through Bethlehem and straight into Morris center. (Landmarks: Morris Volunteer Fire Department on your right at Morris Center.)
- At the 4-way stop, go straight through and once you have done so, you will come to a fork in the road. Veer to the left onto Alain White Road. Follow for approximately one-half mile and Winvian Farm is on your Left.
Driving Directions from Boston
- Take I-90 West (Mass. Pike) and follow for approximately 55 miles into Sturbridge, Mass.
- Take Exit 9 onto I-84 West and follow for 52 miles.
- Take Exit 39 onto Route 4 West.
- Continue to follow Route 4 West for 16.5 miles.
- Keep straight onto Route 118 West towards Harwinton/Litchfield.
- Follow Route 118 West to Litchfield Center. Bear Right at “V” as you approach the town and follow to stop sign. (First Congregational Church will be on your right.)
- At stop sign, turn left onto Route 202 West.
- Follow Route 202 West to your 5th traffic light (Stop & Shop on Left).
- Take a Left onto Constitution Way and follow to end.
- Take a Right onto Whites Woods Road.
- Follow Whites Woods Road for 3 miles and Winvian Farm is on your Right. (At one point, Whites Woods Road becomes Alain White Road.)
Fly to Winvian Farm!
Experience the ultimate in convenience and comfort with a private charter directly to the Waterbury-Oxford Airport (OXC) with Tradewind Aviation. Just a short 30-minute drive to Winvian. Tradewind is a full service aviation company based at the Waterbury-Oxford Airport in Oxford, CT.