Fine Dining Reservations
Please note the State of Connecticut has recently issued new Covid-19 guidelines that require some operational changes:
- All reservations need to be made directly with the restaurant (not the front desk staff) at 860-393-3004.
- Evening restaurant hours are from 5:00pm to 10:00pm daily with the exception of Tuesday night.
- Monday evening dinner is available for in-house guests only. Our kitchen is closed for both indoor dining and room service every Tuesday evening.
- The latest seating possible is at 7:45pm and the maximum number of diners at a table is eight.
- Should in-house guests wish to dine later than 7:30pm we encourage you to order room service to enjoy in the privacy of your own cottage.
- The dining rooms, tavern and bar need to be vacated no later than 10:00pm nightly.
We apologize for any inconvenience the above changes may cause, however we are committed to the safety of our guests and staff members above all else. Thank you for your understanding.
Please join us for an unforgettable fine dining experience. The Restaurant at Winvian Farm offers multi-course, prix-fixe dining in four Colonial-era dining rooms, and a legendary, ever-changing seasonal menu based on what is fresh that very day from nearby farms.
- Restaurant attire: Smart Casual. Jackets and ties are optional. No t-shirts, shorts, tennis shoes or flip-flops please at dinner.
Children are welcome in the dining room during family-friendly dates only.