Fine Dining Reservations
Please note that the State of Connecticut has recently issued new Covid guidelines, which we are following, that require some operational changes:
- All reservations need to be made directly with the restaurant (not the front desk). Call 860-393-3004.
- Restaurant hours are 5:00 pm until 9:30 pm daily except Tuesday. The latest seating is at 7:30 pm and the maximum number of diners at a table is eight.
- Should in-house guests want to dine later than 7:30 pm, we encourage you to order cottage service, dinner delivered to and served in your Winvian cottage.
- The dining rooms, tavern and bar all need to be vacated no later than 9:30 pm.
We apologize for any inconvenience but we are committed to safety above all else. Thank you for your understanding.
Please join us for an unforgettable fine dining experience. The Restaurant at Winvian Farm offers multi-course, prix-fixe dining in four Colonial-era dining rooms, and a legendary, ever-changing seasonal menu based on what is fresh that very day from nearby farms.
- Restaurant attire: Smart Casual. Jackets and ties are optional. No t-shirts, shorts, jeans, tennis shoes or flip-flops please at dinner.
Children are welcome in the dining room during family-friendly dates only.