Winvian Farm strives to provide a uniform online experience for all our guests—including those with sight, hearing, and other disabilities.
To ensure this, we are committed to complying with the Level AA success criteria of the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0).
Our site is designed and developed with these guidelines in mind. We test our website to ensure that they are usable by guests who use assistive technology. While it is not always possible to do so to the letter of each checkpoint, we are continually developing solutions that conform to the spirit of each checkpoint, bringing together a high standard of usability throughout the website.
If you have questions or would like to report an issue relating to the accessibility of this website, please contact us at email@example.com.
Winvian Farm strives to be as accessible to all guests as possible. We welcome your suggestions to improve accessibility. Currently, we offer:
- Roll-in access and an elevator that serves our reception area and restaurant.
- Roll-in access to our event space, the Gordon Brown House, as well as accessible bathrooms.
- Roll-in access to our spa building.
- Roll-in access to our pool house, including easy access to bathrooms and showers, and an ADA-compliant lift at the pool’s edge.
- A hearing- and sight-impaired-friendly smoke detector and fire alarm in Camping cottage.
- A cottage (Camping) that is especially comfortable for guests with physical limitations.