Winvian Farm’s Fine Dining Restaurant in the Litchfield Hills of Connecticut
Please note the State of Connecticut has recently issued new Covid-19 guidelines that require some operational changes:
- All reservations need to be made directly with the restaurant (not the front desk staff) at 860-393-3004.
- Evening restaurant hours are from 5:00pm to 10:00pm daily with the exception of Tuesday night.
- Monday evening dinner is available for in-house guests only. Our kitchen is closed for both indoor dining and room service every Tuesday evening.
- The latest seating possible is at 7:45pm and the maximum number of diners at a table is eight.
- Should in-house guests wish to dine later than 7:30pm we encourage you to order room service to enjoy in the privacy of your own cottage.
- The dining rooms, tavern and bar need to be vacated no later than 10:00pm nightly.
We apologize for any inconvenience the above changes may cause, however we are committed to the safety of our guests and staff members above all else. Thank you for your understanding.
A remarkable experience unfolds each evening in the fire-lit 18th Century dining rooms of Winvian Farm’s renowned Litchfield Hills restaurant, The Restaurant at Winvian Farm, where simplicity and indulgence artfully converge to create the ultimate fine dining experience.
The Restaurant at Winvian Farm’s Executive Chef Chris Eddy creates fresh and spontaneous farm-to-table menus, each dish imaginative in its beauty and flavor, a luscious handcrafted gift of seasonal ingredients from nearby farms. To complement your culinary experience we have created an eclectic selection of wines in our wine cellar, having assembled wines from 13 countries and 37 regions including biodynamic, sustainable and organic.
It is this coming-together of romantic setting and divine cuisine that has earned us five AAA Diamonds and membership in Relais & Chateaux, a fellowship of the most outstanding hotels and luxury restaurants around the world. We are tremendously proud to be counted among such esteemed company.
Prix Fixe Dinner
Restaurant Hours & Dress
Breakfast: 7:30-9:30 am daily
Lunch: 12:00-12:45 pm daily (house and spa guests only)
Dinner: 5:00-10:00 pm daily except Tuesday. Reservations required, call 860-393-3004. Note: The latest seating time is 7:30 pm.
Note: The restaurant will close Tuesdays at 1 pm. There is no dinner service. Guests are invited to enjoy one of the nearby dining options: Local Restaurants 2021.
Acceptable dinner attire is smart casual. Jackets and ties are optional. No tee-shirts, shorts, tennis shoes or flip-flops, please, at dinner. Come as you are for breakfast and lunch. Thank you.
Children are always welcome in the dining room.